Good day

Not lovin this template. Work in Progress as is my life!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Update

Life here is going along fairly normal. Knock on wood. Kaden is not doing Basketball. I have had to resign that this is his choice and he needs to make it and live with it. Kyra is one of the 2 team managers for the boys freshman Basketball team. Her friend Whitney's dad is the coach. So they will be score keepers and who knows what else. I just took her and Whit out this weekend for some pix. Aren't they cute girls. I was hoping to take our family picture this weekend at one of the locations we went to but, the wheather is looking like it might win. Hopefully we can get them taken soon.
I am so grateful for our many blessings, we both have our jobs, health, a warm home, food, and most of all we have each other. I am so grateful for my 2 wonderful kids. They come home for lunch together, stay up late chit chatting and are truly good friends to each other. I hope this relationship they have now will last their whole lives through. Family relationships are so important to me.
May this time of year find you and yours happy and well!

1 comment:

  1. VERY cute girls! it is so nice to read a sweet little post! it seems like there is so much to worry and stress out about every day, at least we get to worry with each other, in a warm home, with family and friends! thanks for being a great reminder!
    ps will you take fam pix for us!? PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete