Good day

Not lovin this template. Work in Progress as is my life!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Where does time go?

I always intend to update my blog show fabulous pictures of "the latest" and greatest ongoings and yet time just gets in my way. So I am making a quick update with pictures to hopefully follow as I am on the hubbies laptop. Deep Breath inhale and well here it goes. So a few weeks ago I made my first shirt. Just a simple knit shirt using a blog called makeitandloveit.blogspot.com. My first shirt turned out great I made 2 more they were fab. Then I washed them 2 washed fine one shrinks everytime I wash it. Loved the whole thing so much I have ideas for a few more. Next time I will prewash fabric. The knit when walmart gets it in is $2 can't go wrong there. However @johanns its like $13 not a bargain.

Kaden competed in Mr. CV Jan. 23. It was a blast. The boys danced, answered a question based on a statement they chose. Dressed up in "career wear" and performed a talent. They were so funny one boy wore a ping pong uniform which consisted of short short and a tank top. I almost forgot evening wear. Kaden lipsynced a song that I can't remember. Their question was why do you want to be Mr. CV Kaden said " to build a school for kids who want to learn to read and write and other stuff like that" It's a quote from Zoo lander. He ended up winning CONGRATS!

Kyra will be driving soon so beware if you are on the road in Utah. Just kidding she is a good driver. Feb. is going to be crazy Kaden is taking the ACT and going to D.C., Kyra turns 15. Klint is busy with work meetings and going to Bryce with the young men. Did I mention Klint went on a campout last night? The boys slept in a snow cave. Klint is tooo claustrophobic so he slept in the truck. Luckily his bed has a cover. He was ok.

As for me I am still working at CVMS still in primary and well lonely. Klint works till 8 or 9 at night and the kids are always going somewhere and well I am home. On Sunday I spend my time with kids and so goes my everyday. Somehow I need to find a bookclub or a bonco club or something because I am one dog away from becoming the crazy dog lady. We currently have 4 at our house. We have had my cousin Amber's dog Maggie for a month now she is cute and sweet . But 4 is well a lot. Hopefully pictures will follow soon probably in mass.

No comments:

Post a Comment