Halloween is coming and we here love the holiday. It is so much fun to get dressed up and scare kids. Mwaahahaha!
Amber, my cousin, and I went to a witches night out costume contest. When we arrived we thought we had it in the bag. There were not very many other witches. We both had worked hard on our costumes. We were shocked to find that we had won nothing we didn't win any of the 6 or so categories. I am thinking this is a lot like my life right now I work hard and sometimes don't win. I guess it's not always the reward but the journey and the joy you feel in the moment.
FAll this year is bitter sweet. Kaden will be playing his last High School football game this week and I can hardly stand it. I look forward to the new experiences in his life but I have enjoyed the past 13 years of cheering him on in sports. We love being parents and have enjoyed every second good or bad of our kids lives. As they reach adulthood we can only hope and pray that their future will be as amazing as their childhood and the world will be good to them.


JEANNA!!! I'm so happy to see a new post! And I am part of it!!! :) how exciting!
ReplyDeleteYou will be cheerin on your kids all through life, the game just gets more intense.