Time is going by so quickly. How did I get here a mother of an 18 year old and almost 16 year old. I often think is this my life or just a dream. 2010 brought so many new experiences to our lives. Kaden took a trip to Washington D.C., he went to EFY for the first time, he got his first job, he is senior class v.p., he turned 18, he finished his last season of high school football, and much more. Kyra busy bee that she is took drivers ed. early morning for 6 weeks, played a great soccer season for JV team, she takes stats for boys bball, she bakes treats, is liking sewing, she is finding soo many new things out about life its just fun to watch. This year we went to the beach with the kids for the first time ever. It was a quick trip but well worth it.
As I reflect on what has happened I am looking forward to what I hope will happen this coming year. I have many hopes and wishes for this coming year.
Hopes and Wishes for 2011
I hope to be able to start college classes
I hope to find someway to bring in more income as more is going out
I wish we could go to Hawaii
I hope Kaden is able to make all his dreams after graduation come true
I hope Kyra will be a safe driver and dater
I hope Klint is able to find some relief from his back
I wish my backyard would magically get finished
I hope all our bills will be able to be paid
I hope my friends and family are able to enjoy this year
Most of all I hope we remain in good health and are able to soar in everything that comes our way.
Pictures to some day come as we are temporarily lacking a good camera
I like reading your hopes wish for 2011, it makes me think of things that I hope to accomplish this year, now what to do today....
ReplyDelete