I am feeling so bad that I haven't updated in a long time. Life has been interesting and full of chaos. About a month ago Klint's mom moved in with us. Yes, I mean full on move in furniture and all. At the time she moved in she was in a bit of a fog, however she is feeling much better and so as of yet things are on a we'll see status. But for now she is here.
That isn't all I have been helping with Grad night and raising $. Kaden has been busily running track our boys took 2nd in state over all for 3a.Oh and did i mention he is also graduating this Fri.
Kyra has also been busy running and jumping for track. She also just got the most outstanding girl sophmore math student. Take that 6th grade math teacher.
Klint ,well Klint has spent the year trying everything to get his failed back surgery to feel better. No luck. We have found a Dr. in Cali. that migh be able to help. SO far this will be DR. # Oh heck I forget something like 6. Klint also was just released from his calling with the deacons, he has been in young mens for about 6 years or more. he is now in the Elders Quorum he is the 2nd Counselor.
All in all everyday here has been full of something. Did I mention we had a fabulous mother daughter spring fling light dinner activity for my 16 act. day girls. It was fun. the other day I took a stress test in a magazine. It said I had too much going on. Hmmm. maybe it's time for a nice summer vacation. Ya I think that will help rejuevenate my mind. I have a summer to do list that 3 months will just about fill.
One last update. For those of you wondering what Kaden's plans are now that his required 5 days a week for 12 + years of school are over. He turns 19 on Sept 8th, and is preparing to turn in his papers to serve a mission. So for the next 2 years he will be somewhere out there knocking on doors and being led by Father in Heaven to bring a message to those who are willing to listen. After that well he plans on going to Weber.
More to come after we get through Grad Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment