Kyra went to girls camp, practiced hard and long hours for soccer, and worked this summer as a maid at a local hotel. She made lots of $ to pay for all her school clothes etc. She made the soccer team but isn't exactly on JV or Varsity she may play either. However we kinda wish and hope it will be just varsity, the running a lot kills her scoliosis.
Klint works and works so much that we don't really see him a lot. He is facing having another back surgery. The artificial disk in his back is causing more trouble than it's worth. So his pain has been excrutiating. We are trying to get things worked out for him to have the surgery needed to help fix the problem.
As for me I am sad and hapy to be going back to work soon. I have tried to keep busy all summer but haven't always felt like I am doing enough. There are several changes in teachers at my school this year so it will be interesting to see where I end up. I think next summer though I will apply to be a maid like Kyra did. It will keep me busy and help pay bills.
So when Kaden was a little boy it was important to my Klint and I that Kaden choose if he wanted to go on a mission as soo many of our friends and people we knew went for their [arents or for some bribe. Kaden has chosen to serve the Lord for 2 years. We have always known he will be a fantastic missionary. he is easy to talk to has a good spirit about him and knows that the gospel is true. When he was growing up we always thought he would go to the polynesian islands. I don't know why we just did. Patially because they have big hearts there. However it's not up to us.
The Lord has chosen .......Fort worth Texas for Kaden to serve a 2 year mission. He will be going to the MTC on Nov. 2. Along with his cousin Jake who is going to Billing Montana. Kaden will be learning Spanish while there. I know this is where the Lord want him and he will do great things. A woman in our ward calls him Elder Cowboy. She says those cowboys have big hearts and so do you. I know he is meant to be there.
![]() |
| Hot Hot hot! |

I'm glad you caught us all up a bit! Although I am lucky to be close and stay caught up pretty well anyway :) I still like to read about it and feel closer!
ReplyDeleteWe are very excited for Kaden!!! And for you guys too! I can't imagine all the blessings you will receive from having him work so hard for the Lord. It will be a tremendous experience for everyone!