I recently watched a show where the people had redone their laundry rooms.They were bigger than mine and had more $ than I. But I was inspired to see if the wallpaper I hate would come down. Sadly on the first pull all I got was the top piece of paper and not the under part. To my dismay I thought it had been glued like all the other nasty wallpaper that used to lurk in my home. Even sadder I can't share the horrible photo of that old dingy wall paper. But here is what happened. I had a master plan of painting a saying on the wall in big block letters. you know the one: Make it do fix it up wear it out or do without. I spent hours figuring out the placement and measurements and marking the wall only to find out that I had forgotten to keep in mind space between the letters. So not wanting to waste any more time I painted stripes. I really like the way it turned out. I have been hesitant to post about it yet because I wanted to find some cute baskets etc. and make it all nice but it is taking to long. So here it is. Voila!
No comments:
Post a Comment