 |
| Powder Puff! Seniors and Juniors |
 |
| Sorry didn't realize Scott is blinking but this is the only shot that isn't turned. |
THis week is Homecoming for my baby. Wow! she is a senior I can't believe it. My first is 20 and has been out on a mission for almost 1 year. Where am I some days it seems like I fell in the twilight zone. I love my life but it sure sped up the last few years. Just for memory sake I sewed those straps, took the dress in, and made the boutenniere. Call me crazy! We originally ordered the dress not realizing it wa probably being made by some child in China. It came and was a joke more like a childs costume. So gma B saved the day and got Kyra her dream dress and 20% off to boot. She looks amazing! THey are truly a super cute couple.


I love my kids! Elder Keller is still the funny easy going happy go lucky guy he always has been. We sure miss his great personality but so glad he can share the gospel with those in the Denton/ Fort Worth mission. He is so awesome! Kaden and his companion painted this house for a few days.I am so glad he has a good work ethic. It is probably 100 degrees out and he is still having fun.
Life is to be enjoyed and lived with enthusiasm!
No comments:
Post a Comment