So this is my newest experiment. I am thinking about printing this and then modge podgeing it onto a board so it looks like a canvas and raising the K & J. Cheap graphic pop art. I hope the size shows up well here.
So I have decided to post at least once a week. Best laid plans and all. Just when I think I have this camera thing mastered I am quickly stumped so just know I am trying. I have several things that I have made that I will probably try to get on here just for the fun of it. Yes, I will also still post the ongoings of our little fam.
This past week Kyra has been seeing a chiropractor for her back. She has scoliosis. It has gotten worse. She went from a 12% to a 15% curve in 2 years. We are hoping to get her some relief.

Those sign are SO cute! I want to copy (surprise surprise) I'm excited for you to be posting more often!
ReplyDelete